Following the construction of the new San Mames, the stadium can now provide innovative options, as well as venues and experiences.
These include the hospitality facility San Mames VIP Area, a unique set of venues in Bilbao that provides value added services during Athletic Club’s home games and the option of holding events and congresses in its spacious premises.
San Mames Stadium: services provided by San Mames VIP Area
- It extends over an area of 6,000 square metres distributed throughout the middle tier running around the ground.
- It has been designed and developed to enable visitors to enjoy Athletic Club, its history and its tradition.
- It provides a perfect view of the pitch.
- Whenever Athletic Club is playing, it brings in local chefs with a magnificent reputation abroad, forming a team with up to nine Michelin stars.
- The heart and soul of Athletic Club are reflected in each one of its various premises.
- An exclusive area for enjoying both Athletic’s matches and stunning corporate hospitality events.
- It provides a holistic experience in which to enjoy champagne football at its finest.
- It has different dining areas.
- It provides a customised service.
- Visitors can enjoy the pre-match atmosphere, arriving an hour and a half before the game, and then experience the aftermath, as they can stay for up to an hour after the final whistle.
- Option of travelling to the stadium by car, with parking facilities available.
- Best seating inside the stadium.
- Exclusive accesses.
- Both the communal areas and the boxes are provided with TV screens tuned to the exclusive San Mames VIP Area channel.
- All the boxes in San Mames VIP Area are equipped with the latest technology.
Now that you are familiar some of the highlights of San Mames VIP Area, all that remains is to provide you with a more detailed description of the venues.